Thursday, March 3, 2016

I had a interesting conversation today at work. US dollar / stock market crash - He has a son in the military and a sniper - He did tell his dad one thing. He said, “Dad do not ever give up on the US Military”.


I had a interesting conversation today at work.  This person came up to me saying these people on U Tube talking about the US dollar / stock market crash.  I was guarded in my reply.   As he talked he said he was a dispatcher for a trucking company that sent trucks to Springfield, MO,  And Kansas City.  He was talking about these huge tunnels that the trucks he dispatched were going into.  He said he never seen them only what the truckers saw, he dispatched for 20 yrs.  They told him about four lanes were going in to these huge caves under both of these cities.  Things like food etc. were taken in.  It was about 3 miles in that they unloaded at the docks.  There were also trains coming in.  The thought was that the two cities and maybe more were connected.  I found this very interesting.

He also mentioned that this castle south of Branson, MO.  which is the forth largest home in the USA.  It looks like a castle from 65 south of Branson.   He said that he heard that the government was setting up a headquarters there.  I have heard that before from others.

He also said that this election was very strange.  He said that he felt like we did not have a lot of time here in America.  He was preparing in certain ways, and was getting ready to get a Ham Radio, with solar cells off grid.

This part I found very interesting.  He has a son in the military and a sniper.  He said his son is always being watched/protected via military police.  When He spoke to his son they were being watched all the time.  This is in Colorado area I will not disclose the area.   He told his son you must be in some very deep *&#@.  He asked his on can you tell me anything?  He said dad if I told you what I knew I would really have to kill you, not even his wife knew what he did.  He did tell his dad one thing.  He said, “Dad do not give up on the US Military”.

 

That was the end of our conversation.  I share these things for the reader you must wake up!  Something major in coming!  A lot of people I am into running to are telling me similar things.  They are waking up R U!!!!!!!
read other red flags here

No comments:

Post a Comment