Saturday, August 8, 2015

Red Flag warning - Notice What is God doing? And do you need to take notice, or at lease know what he is saying to people and how they are leaving everything (To relocate to a area that God speaking to his people) They leaving Jobs, Family, Friends what I am hearing and seeing------------ Take notice of what I am seeing and hearing------

Red Flag Warnings To America - A Wake Up Call
The place where I have moved too the Ozarks.  I am running into so many Christians here that God called them to move here.  One man with his family came from California he was in his twenties.  He also said others were moving from California to this area.  He moved here about a month ago June of 2015.  As I note I work at a local company this is where I am meeting all these people


Another man just moved here from Oklahoma in the last few months He is a Christian


I have met many others who have moved here years before by God,  but a lot are moving here in recent months.


On Aug. 5, 2015 I met a man and his son.  He was telling me how God got a hold of his heart in the 70's when he was in the military in Alaska.  He said God showed him who he was going to marry what hos children looked like, and the home he would live in.  Through circumstances God lead  him here.  He has the home, Wife, and children he saw years ago.  But told me that he knew of other Christians that have moved here, he gave me a number of 40 of them that he knew of.  He told me a warning when you move here, you must be south of the big lakes.  Meaning bull shoals lake & Table Rock Lake.  I told him God moved us here.  He told his son look God moved another one here.


As a personal note.  I just moved here in May 2015.  How we moved here goes like this.  We have a few friends in this area, the invited us to come down.  A few homes down here did not open up.  My wife did like a home but it was not for sale.  3 months later our friends ran into them and they said they were selling.  Tell told us about it, we came down and said we would buy it Oct 2014.  The long and short is.  We took a step of faith.  We sold our home, quit are good paying jobs, and left family and friends.  We did not know how we were going to make this work, but doors opened up.  My wife had a pension she did know about the pay out.  She put in for it, it came though, and we became debt free, and paid cash for our home down here.  We found out later, if we would of not took this step of faith, the payout was going to be stopped a few weeks later.  It has been hard moving from everything know.  But we are finding out from so many others are doing the same thing


I am putting this out as a fed flag what is God doing?  And has he moved you here, or are you being lead here.  I am sharing what I am hearing, and what happened to me.  I am in a place of a mass influx of people I am meeting.  This place is a bit like Americana people are friendly, and polite, and talk about God freely here.  In a way it's like a Christian Utopia.


Here is 2 websites talking about this area
http://www.arkhaven.org/ozark%20mountains%20safe%20refuge.htm
/
http://www.fathersheartministry.net/predictions-notable-people-ozarks-outpouring-revival/
“Corrie Ten Boom stated – “The Lord has told me that the center of the Christian movement in the United States will begin in Northwest Arkansas.”
A year or so later, standing in a field north of Harrison and in her spirit saw angels with drawn swords five deep as far as her spiritual eyes could see as a protection of the Ozarks.
Flying in a plane over the region and said that the spirit of the Lord was over this region and that it would become a place of refuge. ~ Blogger Wendy Campbell
/

No comments:

Post a Comment