Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I just talked to a Sargent first class in the US Army guard - He just got a notice from the dept. of Defence - They told him isis had a bounty on his head.



I just talked to a Sargent first class in the US Army guard . He just got a notice from the dept. of  Defense - They told him isis had a bounty on his head. He showed me the paper I saw it. They told him to be watchful. he said many others got the same letter.  Also he said to be ready for a major attack on our country. And most Americans have no clue how close we are. He basically said we may not make it to Christmas with what  Russia and other countries are doing. He said once like Russia or China attacks then other countries would join in.  I know him because he works with me directly. Just a heads up, we are not in Kansas anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment