Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Ozark Intel... Pastors on Alert: locate all those with canceled carry, and have them placed during church service at all the front doors.

A lady I was training today at work.  In our conversation I found out she moved here from Florida.  I found out her father is a Pastor.  He is in the area of the Ozarks, now working on construction.  She mentioned how islam in moving in on America.  I found that interesting!  She also said that the FBI has contacted multiple churches in the area.  They were telling the Pastors that they need to locate all those with canceled carry, and have them placed during church service at all the front doors.

These churches here are being contacted, then others are also being contacted.  America be very awake.

Added:  I forgot to add that she mentioned the FBI also said there were 5-6 terror groups around the Ozarks

No comments:

Post a Comment