Friday, June 24, 2016

Former Deputy Sheriff they said people were getting ready for a muslim middle eastern attack, and they were ready for it to happen soon.

 
News I caught from a customer today at work.  They were talking to a former Deputy  Sheriff here Boone County.  A bunker was made by and built by large group of people.  It was being stalked with very many guns of all sizes.  Former Deputy Sheriff said people were getting ready for a muslim middle eastern attack, and they were ready for it to happen soon.  Those in the know have already have hid themselves and will be ready at a moment notice when the the time was known to fight.  The word was it could happen very soon, and that most Americans do not understand what is coming, and they did not understand they did not have much time left.
- I report what I hear it is to each person what they should do 
 -------------------------------------------------
Posts below from 

Wings of Prophecy 

-----------------------------

 http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

This Night


My children, some of you have so little time left and you do not know. You have pushed Me away for a later time, thinking you have time, but you do not.

Do you not know, My Word says thou fool, this night shall thy soul be required of thee? Do you not realize how many souls have gone to hell for doing just as you are and then it was too late?

Come to Me and make your peace that you may spend eternity where there is no sorrow or pain. Where there is only joy and light.

Come to Me and know My great love for you. 

Luke 12:20  But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

John 3:16-19

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

His Own God


My children, surely you see the signs all around you of what is coming. Surely you know if you have read My Word.

Man has become god in his own eyes, I am no longer needed or desired in your world. My own people still love and worship Me, but soon those around you will be filled with hatred for you and the end will come.

Be assured, My precious ones, that I see all that is occurring and the ones who hate My people will face a terrible judgment. They will face the unknowable and they will know hell on earth. Then they will face eternity without Me, an eternity filled with only evil and darkness.

Be encouraged, My little ones, for though you may feel like sheep led to the slaughter in these times, you are indeed being led elsewhere. You are being led home, to Me. 

Galatians 6:3  For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Revelation 2:23  And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Matthew 24:9  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Romans 8:36  As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Isaiah 3:11  Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

Psalm 91:8  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

So Many Tomorrows

I’ll do it tomorrow.
So many of My children put off for tomorrow things they should be doing today. When tomorrow comes, the enemy will distract you again, My precious children. And again and again and again.
Do you not see what he is attempting to do? He steals your prayer time, he steals your time in My Word. He steals your time from Me, and in so doing, he thwarts so many blessings I have for you. He stops you from receiving revelations and answered prayers I desire you to have in this time.
It is your choice to allow these distractions. Choose wisely. Time lost can never be regained, and you only have so many tomorrows.
Luke 12:18-20
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Proverbs 13:4  The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.

Ephesians 5:15-17

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

James 4:17   Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment