Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My heart broke after my conversation veteran from the US Army... Read what He said about this (Major Judge Of The US Government Refuses To Make An Oath On The Bible And Instead Swears Upon The Koran)

I was work today and asked a American veteran from the Army.  I asked him did he take a pledge to protect from enemies foreign and domestic?  He said Yes.  Then I asked why did a muslim that became a federal judge in America swear on the Qur'an?  He said the Constitution of the United States  makes no distinction on God.  He said a Muslim has a god and they can serve as a federal judge.

Major Judge Of The US Government Refuses To Make An Oath On The Bible And Instead Swears Upon The Koran
http://shoebat.com/2015/12/13/major-judge-of-the-us-government-refuses-to-make-an-oath-on-the-bible-and-instead-swears-upon-the-koran/

America - How far you have fallen, if a US veteran supports a muslim to be a federal judge while swearing on the Qur'an.  How my heart broke!  What happened to God and Country.  What happened to my County!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment